Saturday, July 10, 2010

Saturday blog

My favourate author Dana Snyman says that when it comes to love advise he will rather ask a barlady than a pshycologist, because unlike pschycologists some barladies have experienced the dark side of life. They have been through it all.

No I don't have troubles with l-u-r-v-e. I just thought that was the truest thing I have ever red. People need practical advice - no good on going by the theory of it all. The good news is I went on Kalahari the other day and saw that 2 of his new books has been put on. What is different about him is that I find the time to read, its not a book that you can really leave on your bedside table for long.

Work is stressful. But I will find a way to cope. Nobody said it was going to be easy. The good thing about it all is that I amaze myself every day, and that is how I know that I am growing. This is about stepping out of your comfort zone every day.

Where there is a will there is a way.

No comments:

Post a Comment