Monday, November 10, 2014

All settled in

So we are all settled in in our new house. The Cat I had to keep inside for a week but he has been out and about so I am not too worried that he will run away. He could not be happier - he found his happy place in my new big kitchen in the afternoon sun. We bought two dogs - a Jack Russell and a German Shepperd. Both are still babies, my babies, and I have to teach the children to handle with care. I can't say thank you enough. I already have the Christmas spirit and can't wait to do the preparation for Christmas time this year. We will skip the tree. I might buy a small one where my 2 year old and the 2 dogs can't reach so we can put presents around it on the 24th when the man from the South Pole visits. Life is one big adventure and I am busy embracing every moment that I get. Blessed is the word.

No comments:

Post a Comment