Friday, April 24, 2009

To move or not to move...

Moving. I have moved in my life, somehow we could'nt stay at one place for more than a year. Until 3 years ago when we found this wonderful home just big enough for us and we have been staying there ever since. My boss passed away and the company is moving 60kms away. Do I pack up all my belongings and tagg along? Or do I stay and grab all the opportunities I can get....

I'm pregnant and my Maternity Leave starts in 3 months...so I can't wait. We have to make alternate plans for transport.. Maybe my time has come, and I have to move on, and it is staring me right in the face. I have stepped out of my comfort zone before and everytime it worked out well in the end.

I'm new to this blogging, but I'm liking it already.

1 comment:

  1. It becomes addictive cmom!!! But a nice way to get rid of your frustrations! (eve from OPM)

    ReplyDelete