Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Assignments, building hunting..and children

I’m busy with a group assignment. Yeah, it sucks if it is supposed to be a group and you are doing all the work. Like you need someone to be your right wing, your support, exchanging ideas to make this thing work. Me myself and me..again. I don’t know if I will have the courage to stand in front of the class on Saturday and express myself. Who knows if the people who were supposed to give their input will be able to read my work. Because that is what it is. MY work. Because I am the only one who is worried about the marks. I cry if I get 70%. Ok I cried. All because I misread a whole 20 point question which I knew but answered wrong. It could have been 90%. Ag, life sucks. To other people 39% is nothing. They don't even wink.

This morning I went building hunting again, and guess what, after numerous calls to the company I couldn’t find the place. What’s so difficult about putting on your best jacket and meeting me outside. Ok I cried because I couldn’t find the place and no-one could help me. I did stop and ask for directions – I am not a MAN for heavens sake! After an hour of site seeing through the buildings I decided to drive to work 50kms away. What a morning wasted!

On top of all this both children are sick, I did not sleep a wink.

My momma told me there will be days like this……..

No comments:

Post a Comment