Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The Curse of the pen, the scissors, and the brush…

The 3 things that used to get feet in our house while I was growing up was a pen, a pair of scissors, and a hairbrush. We even tied the pen to a string but to no avail, before long someone had plans with the pen elsewhere and untied it, for the next person to find an empty string.

So it is no surprise that I am always looking for the same 3 things in my house. This morning my brush was on the most wanted list. So it hit me – I am cursed. We are cursed.

My sister used to have the same problem, but swore she would not let this get her down, so now she puts these 3 items in a place where only she can find it, and of course she is the only one that knows to put it back after it has been used.

So now I am going shopping again this afternoon, Claudia has a project for Friday that would require cutting. Easier to buy one than to search for one….hmmmmm

1 comment:

  1. hehe! strange how pens can just grow little feet & disappear & lighters! goodness me, I have on the kitchen for the gas stove & its FOREVER mia!

    ReplyDelete