Monday, July 20, 2009

This week

So many things are happening this week. We went to look at a bigger car on the weekend and decided to just do it – safety wise. And we had my sisters little one over and putting 2 car seats into our car was a mission.

It’s hubby’s birthday on Wednesday – I went and bought him a Springbok Jersey for next weekend when he goes to Bloemfontein to watch the Springboks take on the All Blacks. He was so excited about the trip but at the same time he did not want to leave me being so far pregnant and all. But I phoned my sister to come over in case we have to rush to hospital and besides my bags were already packed in week 27.

It’s his birthday and he deserves a break. With all the worry about baby (men don’t show it as much as we do but I know he did worry) and running around to get everything in order I figured it would be ok. At least my sister is there for me then. And there are 10 other numbers that I can call if baby do decide to make his grand entrance.

The cat’s stitches are coming out on Wednesday – poor thing. Cats are clean animals and he is so frustrated with the funnel that prevents him to lick his fur. Last night we had people over and he found a place on everyone’s lap – if you sat down you sure had to be ready for kitty to jump and find a warm space. We laughed when he just wanted to sit with hubby – maybe he knew who paid the Vet’s bill last week. Well for whatever reason the Cat got a liking to him.

It’s my 2nd last week of work – for some reason I thought I had a week left but it is still this week and next week. I think I am going into nesting mode and my house can’t believe what is happening, it hasn’t been that clean in ages.

Since the arrival of our daughter the house has never been the same. But now we don’t find things because everything is so in order. When it was a mess we knew where everything was.

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha, "my house can't believe what is happening!"

    My house as well, but other way around! My house cant believe that its such a mess!! HEHE! Babies!

    Hapy B-day to hubby and hope he has a safe trip! Hope babes stays in ur tummy!!!!

    Have a fab week! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. not long to go ... happy b-day to hubby ...

    mwah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy B-day to hubby!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete