Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Until November then...

I am sure going to miss blogging - I won’t be able to blog until 1 November from today.
It’s like a daily fix – you sit you write you feel good. I will be doing allot of writing when I am at home though, and saving some of it on to disk to put in my blogs later.

Life has been so good to us, for the past 8 months I have been a nervous wreck, but I could have never done it without the support from my friends and family. What I will miss most about the pregnancy is the kicking and the movement in my tummy. On the other hand I look forward to having my bladder and back all to myself again as well as sleeping on my tummy and picking up my daughter and comforting her when she is sad.

Last year on my birthday my sister and I joked about this year’s birthday – maybe I would be pregnant or have a baby we laughed – well there was more truth in those words than we realized.

This morning hubby and I lied in bed talking for a long time until Claudia came and squeezed herself between us. The Cat was at my feet purring away. I had it all right there – a loving husband, a beautiful daughter and a comfy cat that was keeping my feet warm. Corne’ was kicking away when he heard his sisters voice.

Can life get any better than this?

6 comments:

  1. will miss you!! Have a wonderful time @ home, cant wait for the good news! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going to miss you.
    Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy and can't wait to hear the news. Hope you letting someone know to let us know ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gaan jou mis! Sien uit na jou birth announcement.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gonna miss reading your posts!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck for the last few weeks. We will miss you on OPM and cant wait to see the pics of your new baby boy.

    ReplyDelete