Monday, December 28, 2009

The New Year

Life does not always turn out how you want it to be - true. Last night I was thinking about the new year and all the adventures that waits. Did we have a few surprises this year.

I don't know where I will be a year from now, but I feel positive that it will be in a better place. The challenges of 2009 lies behind me. I climbed that hill.

Every year has it's challenges. I don't know if I am ready for any of them in 2010. I try to be positive though. Yes, there will be days that you cry and ask "what now?". On the other hand there will be joyful days where your heart miss a beat. But who am I to predict 2010?

I try and be greatful for every day.

So people, the new year is upon us. Try and stay positive.

May we all have a good one and may God be with us in all we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment