Wednesday, December 9, 2009


Ok all you crazy bloggers, time for me to take some time off and relax. This is my last blog for 2009. I will be back in January and hopefully try to fit as much blogs into 2010 as I can. At long last (and way overdue) I am getting internet at home as a Christmas present so yay for that!!

We have had a rough week, Corne’ had to see the urologist on Tuesday and might need a small operation in February to set things right. But it can all change I pray that things don’t have to go that way.

Keep on blogging till the brightest star on the Christmas tree fall on your head and you need a glass of wine and some marzipans to make it all better.

HO HO HO.

I love you always.


XXXX

3 comments:

  1. Heres me wishing you a very Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! Enjoy the silly season! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a very blessed Christmas. Love to you and your family.

    XXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very blessed Christmas for you!
    Enjoy the break :)
    Mwah!

    ReplyDelete