Friday, June 25, 2010

A new week, a new job

It’s been a busy week at my new job. I learnt so much. Everybody is so kind, all my fears are out the window, for now. We have 2 deadlines every day, so it keeps you on your toes. The lady that is showing me around is so patient. It is hundreds of little things that you need to remember every day, and she said I can relax it is only my first week.

I got 2 compliments though.

I miss my friends at my old company, but we keep in touch via email. I was supposed to go out with the girls to watch Eclipse next week on the 30th but that did not work out quite well. So I guess I will stay at home and snooze in and catch the movie at a later stage.

This first week at the new job was a little bit overwhelming. I am going to visit my best friend tomorrow and we will have some baby talk to take my mind off things. I hope the wind is not too cold, I don’t take the kids out if the wind is too cold.

Well one week down, many more to go. I am happy here. This is what I wanted.

I am hoping to blog more regularly as the time goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment