Wednesday, June 2, 2010

On my way up..

I had to go and sign my new employment contract today. It was 2nd nature, because I studied H.R and knew straight away what the guy was talking about. They do everything by the book. It is a company that is outsourced by the new company that I will be working for, so they will be handling all the payroll and H.R.

At the moment my current company is compensating me with petrol, but it is one amount that has not gone up when the petrol did. That means I have to dig into my back pocket every month. My boss has been so good with everything, I did not want to hassle her about more petrol money. So at the new company I will have a little extra every month. There is so much I want to do around the house.

I don’t think I will ever look at my Milage or Petrol gage again. It’s not like it is going to give me a few extra kilos so I might as well stop looking at it now. It is just sad to see the kilos melt away everyday. And my poor car, getting a service every 3 or 4 months is not funny. She will have a nice rest. Instead of 100kms a day she might do 40km at the most.

So the new job waits. New mountains need to be climbed.

I am so excited!

1 comment: