Tuesday, June 15, 2010

One nervous blogger...

I must be on my 4th blog for today…yip. Can you tell that I am nervous about next week? It’s kind of exciting and nerve wrecking at the same time.

I got my exam results last week – 83%. I knew I passed I was curious to see the final mark. My poor study buddy, she said she will wait for it in the post. Maybe she wants to delay the bad news a bit longer. Or maybe it is better for if her if she does not find out right away. The moment they sent me the sms that the results were in, I was there.

Well at least I am starting next week on a happy note.

I have to make a list of 5 going away presents that I would like. They will choose one. I don’t know, I am on such a high at the moment anything would do.

GPRS
Blue Ray DVD
Dishwasher
Hello Kitty Laptop bag
Katy Perry CD

That’s the problem. I don’t know the budget.

Ask? No I am not that straight forward.

Just the idea that they are getting me something is nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment