Monday, March 29, 2010

Back to blogging..for now..

So many things happened at the same time. I had a test, Corne’ was recovering from his operation. I went for a couple of interviews, I was turned down every time and of course it had disastrous effects. Hey, I’m human. Just when you have hope and think that you made a good impression they knock you down.

I won’t give up. I don’t care if this takes forever.

The test was ok – I came in to work an hour earlier last week to study 5 chapters. This one girl at college got hold of my study notes and wanted her e-mail it to her. I have to give another lady a lift on my way. We have to do a group assignment in April. I have made a couple of suggestions but I can see that once again I am going to do all the work and everyone is going to jump on the band wagon. I am the only one that cares about getting high marks. It is so unfair, but what can you do, you have to earn those marks.

I went for an interview on Thursday at FNB, I am waiting to hear from my consultant. I am really trying to stay positive. If I don’t get it, then at least I tried. I gave it my best shot, coz that is what you do, you give it your best shot. I don’t see it as setting myself up for disappointment. It is a learning process, and you have to step out of your comfort zone and take risks.

The right thing will come along. I don’t mind waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment