Thursday, March 4, 2010

Marketing..Shmarketing

The people in my Marketing class are weird. This one woman disagrees with everything the lecturer tells us. I know you are allowed to disagree with some things, but everything? We have to do a group assignment and I hope she does not end up in my group. It would be a challenge to have her in our group. One of our exams is coming up at the end of March and I am aiming to do better than her. Just to show her that she does not know EVERYTHING.

I was halfway to my chair when she shouted at me from across the room. She wanted to know what my reason was for doing the course. Shit. Is that an exam question? People like that are like a hundred stinging bees. They come, they do, they irritate, and they don't go away.

It is her first time and I understand that she is pumped up and enthusiastic about the course. I am hoping that she will cool down a bit as the weeks progress.

I try not to think too much about Monday. Shit.

There will always be another mountain…

No comments:

Post a Comment