Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Monday is D-day

So the dr confirmed it this morning – Corne has to go for the Op. I have mixed emotions at the moment. On the one side I feel relieved – we are finally going to get rid of the water in his testicle that has been there for the last 5 months. On the other side I am scared for my boy, under anesthetics and all the hospital procedures. The staff at the hospital is like robots. I have seen it many times.

He is not allowed to drink anything after 2:00 on Monday morning, and we only have to be at the hospital at 7:30. I will just have to endure it, but there is nothing worse than knowing that your child is hungry and you can do absolutely nothing about it.

We baptize on Sunday, so I have asked the family to come around afterwards. I try not to think about Monday, but the reality of it hits be every five minutes.

I am going for another interview on Thursday. My assignment is almost finished.

I will find the strength to go through this.

Hey, enough with all the drama. Bring on the rescue drops.

No comments:

Post a Comment