Friday, March 5, 2010

Do we ever grow up?

'Are you going to Chreche?' MIL asks Claudia on one of her morning visits.

'It's not a Creche! It's a school!' she slams her foot on the ground. That's right, I think, make yourself heard.

Sometimes when I get angry I wonder what kind of toddler I was. Probably difficult. You just have to look around you to see grown ups that are still throwing tantrums. In the bank. At the gocery store. At the Post Office where we know the service isn't that great.

My FIL is the worst. Sometimes I wonder who is more mature between him and Claudia. He once threw a tantrum because we bought her a bigger bikeand he could'nt understand that the bike he bought her was getting a bit small.

With grown ups the same principle apply - you just ignore them.

When he was done sulking he came back. He could'nt stay away for too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment