Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Fashion, fashion, fashion

I’m not a fan of pointy get-that-cockroach-in-the-corner shoes. But I had to buy it because I have to fit into the working class, and now I guess it will have to grow on me. Went to the mall today and bought some new clothes, an anniversary present from hubby. I am glad to see that I actually fit into the size I thought I would, it is embarrassing swopping the clothes for a bigger size which means more time spent in the changing room. Don’t you just hate the mirrors in there? It shows all the edges of your butt. Excuse me Mr store manager but I don’t like to see all the sides of my well curved body. If I look at my butt in that mirror I know how people see me from behind. Eeeeuw.

Well maybe I have to stop dressing like a Mom and dress more business like. Tomorrow I have to be at the Nelson Mandela Square and go up the West Towers for an interview. You don’t know how it is like walking in Sandton City. You can’t help it, you just want to fit in. Imagine being surrounded by a thousand professional business people.

Magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment