Monday, March 1, 2010

Monday blog...

Today is my 7th Anniversary blah..blah..blah

I started my course on Saturday. The people attending are all weird, I was hoping to make a few friends but I guess Sales People sing a different song. I realized that I am the only Sales Assistant, and later I also found out that I am the only one who is married with children. Hectic, I am getting old.

I am excited about the assignments, we received 3 and I am already working on the one. With my limited time it is no use leaving stuff for later. Might as well get on with it and get it done before something gets in the way.

Oh, back to my anniversary. Honey I love you. I know we fight at times but I love it when we fight because then I know you still care. Thank you for 7 years. No use in painting a pretty picture, we have had our ups and downs, and love always wins in the end. I can write a whole blog page full of shit or a paragraph that comes from my heart. I prefer the paragraph from my heart.

I managed to find the story book for Claudia on Kalahari, the same one that my Mother used to read out of when we were children. In reprint. How lucky can you get. So from tonight we will have new stories again before bedtime.

That’s me Supermom logging off on a rather exiting Monday.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment