Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Another interview

Turn left, right, left, left, right – and Bob’s your uncle. Easy peasy. At least I had a building name and I could go on that. It is a family business and I find those kinds of interviews always a little bit more personal, but I enjoy it. People make you feel at home. As if you are part of the family. Then again you have your pros and cons of working at a family business environment.

I am feeling a little bit more pressure at work, my boss’ daughter is back from London and she will start in my place when I leave. She has always helped out when she was in school and did a fine job, so at least I am leaving my job in good hands.

Everyday I am getting a bit closer, I can feel it. Yes I am sad to leave here too.

Life goes on I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment