Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The Presentation

How do I get up and present in front of a class of 20 students? How do I get the butterflies in my stomach to fly in formation? It’s kinda like Motherhood. You don’t know what you are getting yourself into, and in the end you just do it because the rest of your life depends on it.

I have my notes ready. Practice makes perfect, and there is a little less nerves if you are prepared. (I think). This will be my third presentation while I am studying. I have all these creative ideas that will kind of brake the ice when I start. I can’t do a presentation on my own company because we sell an industrial product and that leaves little to the imagination as far as marketing go.

I decided to do a presentation on Pentel, my husband is in stationary and got me ne necessary samples and accessories to present. At the end of the presentation I will be giving away the samples. I did this with my last presentation and it was a hit. People like getting things for free. And hopefully the lecturer will see some creativity in that.

If I get nervous I babble and talk too fast. Last time I had to stop, apologise and take a deep breath. No use thinking too much about last time. This is different. A new start.

That brings me back to the first two questions in this blog.

I pray. I do my part. I succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment