Monday, May 10, 2010

Rosebank..Roseblank

Yet another morning where I couldn’t find a place where I was supposed to go for an interview. The woman at the agency was arrogant when I phoned her; she just assumed I did not take a map book. I had the damn thing on my lap. Trying to drive in Rosebank with all its one ways and a map book on your lap plus your husband on the other end of the line on your cell – now that is a challenge.

Eventually I was in tears. It’s like I was from Mars asking for some place out of this world. Now I’m on my own I suppose. The woman at the agency tried her best at getting me this interview and I couldn’t find the damn place. And I am a woman - I do stop and ask for directions.

I wish these job seeking days were over. I have learnt so much on the other hand.

I am so down, ag but I will recover later.

The next interview is tomorrow at 8:00. Hopefully I will find the place.

2 comments: