Monday, May 24, 2010

The notice letter..

Oh my, oh my, oh my. Did I knock them over with my presentation! I am so proud of myself. Then again, I had 2 hours in the traffic every morning to practice! Yes I was nervous, but the words came out and it was almost like I was a natural.(Almost)

I went for the 2nd interview on Friday and they offered me the job on the spot. This morning the new Company e-mailed the letter to confirm everything in black and white that we have discussed. I typed a notice letter and went to my boss’ office.

We both sat there and sobbed for a good 5 minutes.

The contents red:

24 May 2010


Dear Mady,

Well the time has come for me to move on, I knew this day was coming but I did not expect for it to be so soon. I want you to know this is an exciting time for me as well as a sad time.

I would also like to thank (Company) for all the opportunities in the last 9 years. I have grown so much within myself. It is indeed sad to leave such a wonderful company where you feel like part of the family. I will always look up to you as my mentor and will have the greatest respect for you and (Company) as a Company.

I have had wonderful times and have met wonderful people while working here. It has been a great honour working for (Company).

So today I would like to give notice for the period of one month from 24/05/2010 to 21/06/2010.

Once again thank you for everything.

Rentia Kruger

What a joy to leave a company in such a good spirit.

That is how it supposed to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment