Thursday, February 18, 2010

Back to school..and Christening plans

So it is back to school for me in 2 weeks. Somehow I have other worries than school. I wonder if my husband will be able to run the normal Saturday morning chores for the 5 hours that I will be away. Well like I have said before, there is no time to get into it. The problem is he has 2 other options – MIL or my sister. They would be happy to help out – how convenient.

My life is slowly starting to get together now. I wanted to go back for so long and last year when I made the decision I fell pregnant. Truth is, I wanted a baby more than anything, and I was willing to sacrifice everything so I put the studies on hold.

I have been waiting for some positive phone calls, but don’t intend to waste my energy on it. I am only human. I get disappointed at times, but then I find the strength to go on.

I have requested a Christening document from the church. If all goes well the Christening will be the first sunday of March. MIL already asked if she could bring him in, and of course I said yes. I am kind of looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment