Monday, February 1, 2010

My personal space

Yesterday a woman at my husbands work phoned and asked if he could take her sisters child to school in the mornings because she leaves at six.

So I completely FLIPPED. Sorry but she must keep on looking. What makes her think she can snap her fingers and my husband just has to jump up and down? He is nobody's personal chauffeur.

I am so close to phoning her today' but out of respect for my husband and his work I won't. Well at least he knows how I feel about this.

You see the million dollar question is -
where was I when everyone became so close? You really have to know someone well if you are going to trust them with your child, right? Now that is what we call a snake in the grass people. I can guarantee you my instinct has always served me right.

I have confronted him about this the moment he told me. I let him know that the first morning he drives that womans child to school I am moving out. It sounds a bit harsh but if you are married to me and your commitments are elsewhere you might as well live somewhere else.

Well I am fuming - for today at least.

You don't want to be married to me right now - trust me.




















W

1 comment:

  1. I can honestly say that I would react and feel exactly the same way.

    "Those" instincts are very rarely wrong and we, as women, know what other women's motives are.

    ReplyDelete