Thursday, February 25, 2010

Grade 1...The School readiness list

I got the list of activities that they check for School readiness. Oh my word. That is all I can say. Some of the things (like writing 1 to 100 and writing your full name) I only got taught in Grade 2 or 3. But it is a good thing, so we can practice at home, all the 100+ activities that are on the list. Some of it I am not worried about, like the Shapes and the Colours and Body Parts.

Well good luck to me, good luck to us all. Grade 1 here we come.

I’m off to another interview scheduled for 12:30. I am honestly not in the mood, because the lady that phoned sounded like someone they got off the street – weird for a well known Company like that. I hope I am not going to waste my time.

I guess it is worth a shot. And I get to go home early and spend time with my adorable son. Every morning at 4 he decides that he is ready for the day. Babies have biological clocks hehehe. But by 7 he is exhausted again and fall asleep in the car on the way to his caregiver.

I'm off..have a good one people.

No comments:

Post a Comment