Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Hey preggie tummy...you're leaving??

I tried on my no. 12 work tops that used to fit this morning – and what do you know it fit. I tried this about 2 months ago but it was all tight around my shoulders and the buttons wouldn’t even tighten around my waist, because my post-preg tummy was still showing off (hey I was proud of it till the very end).

It must be the Femodene I started taking about 2 months ago. I have always lost weight on it and did not gain an inch when I took it before. Well that is one of the nice after effects of the contraceptive, for me anyway.

The Scale showed I lost 3 ½ kg. And trust me I don’t step on it much, because I don’t like seeing the 10kg that I still have to loose before I have my pre-preg body back. Who does? Weight Smeight.

Well this was a nice surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment