Monday, February 22, 2010

Start to the week

Another Company has phoned to say that my application was unsuccessful. So I smile, and say thank you for the opportunity. Yes I am a bit sad, but I am just human and things like this do affect me in a way. One day I will look back on this and see that it was just another NO.

I know, it is hard to stay positive. You just go on, and keep your chin up, because you know that all good things come in good time. This is not the end of the road. Hey, if I could get pregnant after 5 years of trying I can find the perfect job.

At times like this I only have to look into my childrens eyes to find the joy in life again. They are the reason why I am here. If I can love them as long as I live then nothing else matters. First I am a Mother, and then my Career follows.

Somewhere out there, there is a place under the Sun. For me.

No comments:

Post a Comment