Thursday, February 4, 2010

Ok..I'm a Twi-hard

After going to the movies and watching New Moon the other day, I am reading the Twilight books all over again. I did not pay much attention to Twilight when the movie came out, but New Moon certainly got my attention. It’s been 3 days and I have 20 pages left of Twilight.

My sister said that I should read the books and then I will get a clearer understanding of Edward. I must say that I can’t put it down, I have been reading at work when my boss is out.

She is my kind of writer. It’s like I have been waiting my whole life for some book or movie like this. I am sad that it will end at Breaking Dawn – at least it will be split up in 2 parts but still – I want more of Edward and Bella!!!

I am happy to say that all has been sorted out at home. I could not help myself any longer and phoned her. Sometimes I am forced to get involved – and then I do without thinking. Well I feel better now. Bitch.

Nothing like Twilight to take my mind off things.

No comments:

Post a Comment