Wednesday, June 17, 2009

MIL Diaries

First of all congratulations to Tammi who had her baby girl this morning, my friend I am so happy for you!! May she bring joy and love to your lives from now on.

It is D-day for me, mother-in-law moved in for 3 months I think, but not sure. She’s ok but after a day or two we start rubbing shoulders and that is where the problems starts. I thought I could spend some quality time with Claudia before the baby comes but that aint going to happen now. I can pull all my hair out for allowing all this. But you know how it goes if you squirt a word then you are the Bitch of the house.

It is my preggie hormones that I don’t trust. Maybe if it was any other time it would have been fine. We have to prepare for our boy so before and afterwards the emotions will be high, now top that off with a mother in law and you have one big disaster waiting to happen. I have tried for the last 7 months to keep myself calm and quiet. I don’t know if I will be able to control myself from today.

My bags are packed, including an extra one just in case I have to leave to go to my sisters place if push comes to shove. Yes, if it means that I have to go to my sisters for some peace and quiet then I will have to go.

I hate it when people look over my shoulder.

3 comments:

  1. Ah shame Cmom, what a bummer! Good luck for the months to come, may it be easier than you think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shame man, sterkte daar! Dis jou huis, stuur die ou tante na die maan as sy op jou senuwees werk...

    ReplyDelete