Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Sliced Bread

Today I brought some bread from home. At the old offices there used to be a shop nearby and here, well here we are between somewhere and nowhere and no-one cares about buying bread for lunch. The two persons who suffer the most are the cleaning lady and myself.

I have to eat something at lunch time, before I was pregnant I never used to worry about lunch and sometimes it got so busy I forgot to eat. But being pregnant also comes with a built in clock or food alarm as I call it. I have to eat otherwise I will drop dead on the spot.

So we did not have bread the whole of last week. (I guess I dropped dead 4 times last week then). This morning I brought my own bread. I don’t know why I have all these issues with food but I do.

She smiled when I handed her the 2 slices of bread and I could see she was thankful. Like me she also has a big belly to support, for a different reason.

I don’t know when I started to love bread so much. I even blog about bread.

Am I going nuts??!!..oh nuts..mmmm cashew’s my fav sbtw.

1 comment:

  1. LOL Cmom! You really do love it if you blog about it! Don't worry, you are not going crazy!

    ReplyDelete