Thursday, January 28, 2010

On the job hunt

What a morning. After being messed around once again by unprofessional people that do not have a clue what they are doing I got in my car and came to work. Never mind job hunt - you sommer have to look for the people and buildings too. I don’t have time to drive around looking for buildings and people the whole day. I'm not freakin Sherlock Holmes. It’s a madhouse out there. I have sent a snotty e-mail to the relevant people involved.

Well next week will tell what is happening with the job issue, one has to be patient then things will start happening. One interview-that-did-not-happen down two interviews to go. Maybe today was a test to see to what extremes I will go to get a job. Well to me that spells one word – desperate. I will go the extra Mile but don’t play hide and seek with me.

I have said it before and I will say it again – what will be will be. That job just wasn’t for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment