Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The Dream Job

There is a big Media24 Building in Bompass road or somewhere near there, and every time we drive past it I let everyone in the car know that I am going to be working in that building one day. Last time my sister just snorted out a loud laugh, “Doing what?” she asked.

I don’t know…my first intention is to get into the building. I don’t know what it is, but every time it just draws me closer. I have checked out jobs on their website to get IN there. I have imagined every square inch of office space the building has to offer. I have pictured myself sitting in one of those offices, making coffee for someone in need of a cup, just being THERE. It’s so silly, like all my problems & fears will just fly out the window once I am INSIDE.

Maybe I should stop next time and have a look around, ask if I could check the place out. Then I would be a little closer to my dream….or halfway there.

Even if it never happens, one can never stop dreaming about the things that make you feel good.

1 comment:

  1. and u will make a good journalist believe me ...

    your writing style says it all

    ReplyDelete