Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Waiting for The Mommy Car

According to my husband a bigger car is something you qualify for when you have 2 children. Well it’s time, and way overdue if you ask me.

When do you know when your car is too small? When you have to put the Pram on the back seat coz it wouldn’t fit in the boot. When all your groceries is stacked up in the passenger seat and the boot is already full. I need space. The more people the more groceries. We are not 2 people anymore you know. There is just no space. And soon there will be 2 of those lovely Prams that does not seem to fit.

When there is no space for my legs in the passenger seat I get frustrated and I kick. Don’t know what I am kicking at, I just kick. Maybe the leg space will get a bit bigger if I kick. Maybe someone will feel sorry for me and buy me a new car with lots of leg space and electric windows with power steering and airbags.

When I fell pregnant early this year he promised me a bigger car when the baby is here. But we will have to see, now he is talking more towards the end of the year. Yeah right. I can see myself protesting in front of our house for a Mommy car.

I need a mommy car, and I need it now. I have had it with my small car.

No comments:

Post a Comment