Friday, January 15, 2010

At last - a me-year

Talking about too much on your plate - I have enrolled for Sales and Marketing. You know what I have learnt that there is no time like now. I will have to do it and worry about the finances later. Well it is either the DSTV or the Maid that has to be put on hold for 6 months. I aint giving up my TV….. Claudia’s extra murals are also R500 a month extra but we don’t cut our finances when it comes to the children with good reason.

They still have my registration fee. I paid it last year round about this time before I discovered I was pregnant. Well with the MC and everything hubby and I decided that we did not want to put unnecessary stress on the baby so it had to wait.

I am starting at the end of February. This can’t wait another year.

This year I am dedicating to ME.

Call me selfish

No comments:

Post a Comment