Monday, January 11, 2010

Eish...a bon in da ovon

When you have a four month old baby and you get a pregnancy scare it’s not so funny anymore. Imagine being pregnant for 2 years with a four month break. As you all know I was pregnant for most of last year.

I have not tested yet because I don’t know what news will make me happier. Maybe it is better for me not to know what route my life will take. On the one side I am yearning for another baby, because my children bring me so much joy every day. If it is a BFN I would find my way to the nearest Dischem to get a packet of Femodene. Then I would loose all the baby weight (I know I have made promises that I might keep).

So what if it is a BFP? I would say it all fell in to place, and the same goes for the opposite. No use in calling hubby and I irresponsible. We had the need and we did the deed. With a baby I haven’t had time to get the Pill…I know I know call me irresponsible LOL.

I will know tomorrow. Honestly, I am not praying for a BFP or a BFN.

Whatever will be will be.

4 comments:

  1. Good luck hun, PLEASE LET US KNOW OK!!!!!!!! hey, maybe we can be preggo together soon if you aren't now... skimp skimp skimp...

    Holding thumbs either way. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMW...... The code I just had to put in was....

    OVEN

    LOLOLOLOLOL

    ReplyDelete