Tuesday, January 12, 2010

It's a BFN

Oh what a relief – I’m not pregnant. And yes there is a sad side to the news also. Now I need to rest. I have experienced all of the emotions you can think of in the last couple of days. I thought Corne’ was going to get a friend. Claudia was begging for a sister LOL.

I am still seeking alternative employment at the moment and the thought of staying another year was bad enough. It’s the traffic that gets to me. Hey we all get a bit of traffic now and then… Things are looking up and I hope I would be out of here by March. That’s another sad goodbye, but one thing I have to do, it left me with no choice.

Hubby was awfully quiet the last couple of days. He started talking this morning again when I gave him the news. I guess he was collecting money in his mind if there was a new baby on the way. So now I have learnt a big lesson in the name of parenthood. I guess any news would have been good news. As long as your love lasts forever you can make time for another child. You can love it and look after it. .

People adapt to lifestyles. A new life chooses you to be its caregiver.

So guess who is going to the nearest Dis-chem on her way home…

P-H-E-W GIRLFRIEND……

1 comment: