Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Life goes on

Sometimes I wish I can move away from all this chaos. Just buy me a house in the country and sit on the stoep and knit while the children are playing in the garden. I should be so lucky. I do miss the laid back life in the country. Up here life is pretty much 1-2-3-in-your-face 24/7. I am always busy organizing something, or rushing to something, or sorting out other peoples problems. And then you ask yourself if it will ever end.

Claudia had her first swim class on Saturday. Hubby and I had a fight because Claudia, Corne’ and myself were all practically in the car when he offered to take her. I seriously don’t know what he is going to do with 2 children 3 weeks time when I go back to Damelin. He will probably rush to my sisters house when Corne has the first poo. Maybe he will learn a few things. See, it will actually be good for us all.

It was a sad morning indeed. I had to tell my maid that we won’t be needing her for the next 5 months. She got another job in the complex – thank God – but I still feel that I am contributing to her income every month and now I have to put my needs infront of hers. What was important is that I did not want her to feel that she did anything wrong. She has been so good. But she understood.

Life is never fair.

When did it get so busy?

No comments:

Post a Comment