Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Dear Mom...

So much has happened since my last letter. You have a new grandson. Sometimes when I look at my children I know how much joy you must have had with us in the house. Life sometimes gets lonely when I realize I can’t pick up the phone to ask you for advice, cause as you know even with the 2nd child it can get a bit too much sometimes.

Dad did not even know I was pregnant, the whole 9 months he turned a blind eye. Maybe part of it is my fault – I should have made more time to visit and let them know that another one is on the way.

Corne’ is a sweet laughing baby, like his sister. He sleeps well, I only wake up twice a night and sometimes he spoils me then I only wake up once.

Life has changed in the last year - for the better I must add. I realized that one of the biggest blessings is ones children. The children take up most of my time, now we I have to really manage time if I haven’t been serious about it before. We all had to adopt to the new baby. Claudia has learnt to be more patient, that things can be attended to in 5 minutes and not right then on the spot.

Claudia is in Gr0 this year and excited to start her first swimming class on Saturday. I see so much of myself in her when I was her age. I can remember when I was five years old. She has a big imagination like me.

Oh I miss you so much. I wish you were here. But we can not always have everything in life I suppose. Life has to go on without you. You are always in my mind.

Thank you for being the best Mother to us. That helps me today, more than you will ever know.

It's just that it is another year without you, that's what's making me so sad...

No comments:

Post a Comment