Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The new friend

Sometimes I wonder what is going on in my 5 year old daughters head. She speaks to herself while she is playing – but the weird thing is that it is in English. Then again I would’nt know what is going on in any 5 year olds head.

She has a new friend at school whose name is Kyla. The teacher told me yesterday that they are inseparable. Claudia and her other friend of 2 years Ziane was split at the beginning of this year, there are 2 gr.0 classes and there you have it. The other day Claudia got into the car and was a bit sad. She said that Ziane walked over on the playground and hit her new friend in the stomach (which the teacher saw and sorted it out right there and then). She was mad that Claudia had a new friend. Claudia was a bit confused and did not understand why Ziane would do something like that.

I explained to her that she and Ziane are in 2 different classes now and it is up to Ziane to make new friends in her new class. Or they can all play together as a group in break.

But she seems happy with her new friend.

1 comment:

  1. Oh shame man. I have sooo much to learn! It cant be easy.
    I hope her friend makes friends soon so that they can all play together. I suppose girls will be girls hey?!

    xxx SHE IS GORGEOUS!!! Goodness me! Love the pic!

    ReplyDelete