Monday, January 18, 2010

Oh February...

I don’t know what it is. I can’t sleep. You would think – of course I have a baby so that explains it. The problem is the baby does sleep well, it is I who can’t switch my brain off at night. Do I worry? I don’t know. Am I excited about things that are happening in my life? I don’t know. If I knew I would be sleeping like a baby – well my baby anyways.

Corne’ and Claudia are both going to hospital in February. Maybe that is what makes me roll around at night. I thought of making Corne’s appointment towards the end of February so that we don’t have it all in one go. I don’t know how I am going to get through it. I just wish February would be over already.

My increase is due end of January. The house rent goes up at the end of March so if I don’t get increase things might get a little tight.

I have been job hunting for the last four months. If you want to see how rude people can get then start job hunting. At least I am not “desperate” for work so I can and will answer back if I think you are getting too personal. Why do people think you have to be at their feet “begging” them for work. I am patient and trust that the right thing will come along.

I don’t know what the next couple of months hold.

Trying to stay positive here.

1 comment: