Thursday, January 14, 2010

On Life

Corne’ started eating this week - ag my boy is getting so big now. Claudia and her father are joined at the hip. I’m so glad I can give someone attention now, they kind of pushed me on the curb the last couple of years. I know *sob* *sob* sad story.

When Claudia turns around she wants to know where her father is. She runs to him first thing in the morning. She wants him to drop her off and fetch her from school. Hey I’m not complaining, while the going is good… Sometimes he just wants to sit and relax and then she is all over him. He doesn’t get mad. I just laugh. I know from experience that it is tough to keep up with a 5 year old. They have LOTS of energy- even I can’t keep up.

I can’t imagine my life without my family. Joel Osteen says that you have to pray in the morning for Angels to be around your husband and children during the day.

We have to be greatful for everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment