Friday, January 22, 2010

The better person

One of my bad qualities is that I sometimes struggle to be the better person. My argument is if a person does not like you and continue to treat you bad why do you have to keep on being friendly. Maybe I cut ties too easily. I don’t have the memory of a Goldfish – I will remember your face. I find it hard to forgive.

I only have 2 best friends and that suits me. I don’t need all of the friends in the world that talk behind your back anyway. Trust is a big issue for me – I don’t know why.

I do go to the occasional breakfast with the HR girls, and of all five only one is close to me. The rest is merely acquaintances. I also don’t accept everyone on Facebook. I am not in a race to see how many friends I can get even if I don’t know who they are.

Yes, I do care if people like me or not. But I don’t go out of my way. Take me as I am.

I am practicing to be a better person - but don't ask me to kiss A**.

No comments:

Post a Comment