Wednesday, January 27, 2010

We had the talk

So I told my boss I am looking for other employment. A dumb move you should say – but we are on a level where I can tell her things like this. She totally understands that I can’t travel all this way every day. I said to her even though they pay my petrol it does not make up for my time. In the evening I only see Corne’ & Claudia for 2 hours.

I told her that a part of my life is at this place. I have accomplished so much here.

She said that she would give me a good reference for now if I need one. Well I have to choose between 2 possible jobs closer to home – and God will help me make the right decision. Thank God for all the good people in my life – and all the good people that will still be on my journey through life.

It is true what they say – it is when you are at the point to surrender that things turn around in your favor.

No comments:

Post a Comment