Friday, November 13, 2009

Blogging killed my Diary


I always used to have a diary and enjoyed writing the day’s acitivities in it every night before I went to bed. But then life got really busy and you know how it goes, before long it gathers dust at your bedside table and it begs for a little ink, a little piece of your life.

This morning I unpacked some old boxes and discovered that the last time I kept a diary was when I met my husband until it was time to make some Wedding plans when I stopped. A couple of months ago I got introduced to blogging through some ladies that I share the forum with. First I became addicted to some blogs that I red, and then I decided to write my own. I wrote one blog then I was hooked. It is kind of an online diary, and the best part is I don’t have to always write and nail it down to one day or a specific date. I can write about life and everything in it.

I prefer to blog. Besides, as much as I love to write typing does not hurt at all.

One day in your life can be borring. But life, life is interesting.

2 comments: