Monday, November 16, 2009

If the shoe fits


I don’t know why I always look at a person shoes when I meet someone. It is an old habit. A habit that helped me choose my husband, my friends and all my boyfriends. Once a guy visited me in Slops, and I showed him the door. My sister was so mad at me coz he was a local at the gym and she could not believe I looked past all the muscles down to his feet. Maybe it is people’s toes that scares me, I don’t know.

Let’s put it this way – if you were a guy and barefoot (even if it was next to the swimming pool) and hitting on me you would’nt get past the 2nd sentence. My husband wore Bronx when we met – impressive. Oh and can I mention that his belt was the same colour as his shoes – I think it was just meant to be. He knew what to wear that day to sweep me off my feet.

I can remember all the shoes down to the brand of all the people I have met. I might not recall their jewelery but the shoes oh the shoes I can give you details on. When I was robbed and in shock I could give a description of the mugger’s shoes.

So I am stocking up on nice shoes for my Son. And my husband knows what makes me tick.

For me it really is all in the Shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment