Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The right thing will come along

So I did it. I sent my CV to about 40 recruiters. The time has come. I love this place, and it will indeed be sad to leave. My experience in life is if there are too many things that are working against you then it is time to move on to bigger and better things. At the moment is not the work but rather the 50km one way traveling to work, and my children that are far that are issues. I am so happy here and am excited to move on, but on the other hand sad to leave.

I have had so many great opportunities here. In the 10 years that I have been here I have always been treated fair, and I have had lots of opportunities to better myself which I grabbed with both hands.

God will put my CV in the right hands. It is just a matter of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment