Monday, November 16, 2009

If you could, would you?


Ok let’s say you are 19 and the world is waiting for you to explore. You have a chance to move in to the Playboy mansion and explore a whole lot more. Would you? Would you pack up all your things and move for a chance to see the world in exchange for some fun with Mr. Hefner?

We all know Hugh Hefner has money – and lots of it - but would money be enough motivation to grab the bull by the horns? Or the old man by the balls..lol. Imagine chasing your twin sister through the halls and picking up a little dog’s poo. The dogs are the worst. Why does every girl have to have 2 little doggies that makes such a mess eeeuw.

I don’t know, Mr. Heffner is sweet and all, but my morals and beliefs go way beyond money. I suppose I would last for one day. It is night time that I am most afraid of – and money would not motivate me at all.

I love my own bed, and some fresh muscles might I add.

I miss Kendra, Holly & Bridgett. The new girls are boring.

Can they cancel the show now Mr. Seacrest….*yawn* *yawn*…

2 comments:

  1. I sooo agree!!! The new girls are super boring!! I miss Kendra sooo much!!

    To answer your Q... yes I would! My family would hate me, but I would seriously if i had the body and if i was chosen. Those girls go everywhere!!!

    Do you think hef has slept with bridget and Kendra even when holly was his "wife" so to speak? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes of course he slept with all 3, everything comes at a price I think

    LOL Marthie you are just being you

    ReplyDelete