Monday, November 23, 2009

On Love




My children mean the world to me. I never thought I could love so much until I became a mother. And if you think it is love the 1st time around, try doubling or even trippeling it the 2nd time you become a mother. Life has been treating us pretty fair so far. I know that God can take away just as quickly as he gives, so I am on my knees every morning thanking him for the precious moments I can share with my children as long as I have them.

I think children are the greatest gift, and we are lucky to have two. My heart still goes out to my friends that are trying. For the 3 years that we tried I felt like a failure. Six weeks after that I got a wake-up call. Nine months after that I had a healthy boy. All in good time I always say.

Never give up on your dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment