Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The Weight issue


Every day since the birth of our Son I have been stepping on the bathroom scale. It has been 10 weeks and I am already 13kg down. Most days it is 1 kg other days it is half. I was also breastfeeding for the first time, with my daughter I never had the chance. Could it be the breastfeeding? What ever it was, it worked. One of my friends who had a baby 2 weeks after me said she is going to continue with this until she is 21, I second that.

The last time I stepped on the scale was the morning before I went in for my C-sec, I was 95kg. This morning I took a deep breath, like every morning before this one and stepped on, so it red 82kg. I am happy. Does the weight fall off quicker with boys? I think I lost 5 of the 22 kg that I put on with my daughter and that was my starting weight on this pregnancy – 74 kg. For now that is my goal weight. No use dreaming about the 60kg body I had when I met my husband, lets just get halfway there for now…

So, 13kg down, 9 to go.

I am loving this.

No comments:

Post a Comment