Friday, November 20, 2009

Motherhood


If you are going to be a mother and complain about being spit on or being vomited on then you might have to pass the whole idea of becoming a mother in the first place.

I can’t tell you how many nights I have sit up with my now 5 year old, in the middle of the night since she was a baby. There is no time to carry her to the bathroom or fetch a bucket – you just have to grab what you can at that very moment (even if it means you have to take off your pajama pants and try and clean up while you are covered with vomit) The fact is they are going to get sick. I can’t remember how many times she has had a fever.

Once when she was potty training I found her in her room with s*it all over and being creative on the walls of her room. Some S*it art on a Saturday afternoon – how lovely.
My question is…are you ready for Motherhood?

It really is not as bad as they make it out to be.

2 comments:

  1. I have been puked on more times than I can remember, I so agree, no time for a bucket! grab the nearest blanket! dont even think about running to the bathroom, cause in the end you'll only end up with puke on the walls & floors!!

    LOL about the sh*t art!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sht art ... hahahahahahahahaha!

    Yup, I've been puked on, sh*t, on, wee'd on, but it's the snot that gets to me. The full force sneeze in your face, snot splattered in my eye ball that makes me wonder what I've got myself into...

    ReplyDelete